What did the analyst say after finishing Squid Game?
…I can’t wait for the SQL
We’ve shipped so many features in the last two weeks it’s hard to choose a highlight, buuuut…
From Tom Hallet
I would love if the markdown tiles had support for loom embeds. While everyone loves writing text documentation, many people will never read it. But many will watch a 2 minute loom video
We got you Tom! You can now embed Loom videos on your dashboards. Educating your end users has never been easier. Head to the demo to see them in action.
Dashboards have had an overhaul with a tonne of quality of life improvements such as:
- A dedicated view mode, no more accidental changes
- Add new charts to a dashboard directly from the chart builder
- Add text to your dashboards with markdown tiles
Another hotly requested feature from the community: your data consumers can now group metrics by year, month, date, … without needing help from an analyst. More time for those sweet regression analyses
Don’t watch from the sidelines, help us build the future of BI. We’ve got something for everybody:
- Show us some open-source love and star the repo on GitHub
- Give product feedback by signing up for the Lightdash cloud deal
- Become a contributor, you can now spin up a development environment with 1-click. Check our contributing guide
- Request a feature by opening an issue on GitHub
Don’t miss it, Katie is going to be giving a complete end-to-end tutorial of setting up your own modern data stack. And the kicker? It’s built entirely using free, and open-source tools. Absolutely essential.
Much love from the Lightdash Team.